Washington, Iowa will be celebrating it's 175th Birthday June 1-8, 2014 with eight days of celebration recognizing all that makes Washington great! We are 'Living the Dream' here in Washington, Iowa!
- Millie Youngquist (319)653-4673, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane Gallagher (319)330-7677, email@example.com
- Heather Schultz (319)653-6621, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in helping with the celebration? Click Here
Get your copy of Michael Kramme's new book, 'Images of America: Washington' at:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Halycon House
- Super 8
- Washington Court House
- Washington City Hall
$5 from each copy sold will go toward the 175th Festivities!
Everything on the move, from foot to plane.
- Nic Sabatke (319)639-7644
- Kierstan Peck (763)300-0280
Celebrating the rich history of Washington, Iowa.
- Virginia McCurdy (319)653-8108
Celebrating the businesses & industries of the past and present. All those that made Washington, Iowa the great, self-sustaining community that it is today.
- Sarah Sadrakula C: (651)707-3431 W: (319)653-3918
Lets get creative! A Day to celebrate the talents of Washington, Iowa.
- Renee Guy (515)537-7472
- Karen Moenck (319)653-8748
What's Washington, Iowa without agriculture? A day to tip our hats to all those who work the land and help to feed the world.
- Jerome & Heidi Vittetoe (319)430-0797
Here's to another 175 years of health and longevity!
- Erin & Shannon Rugg (319)461-0870
Celebrating with our annual Ridiculous Day, parade, bands, and fun activities for the young at heart!
- Chamber of Commerce (319)653-3272
For after hours or emergencies:
- Michelle Peiffer (319)653-3272
- Dani Kane (319)541-1944
Our final day, bringing Washington, Iowa together with an all American Celebration!
- Gary McCurdy (319)653-8108